Supporting an expanding Software consultancy with their offices on the outskirts of Preston, we are looking for a Software Developer (client can offer a 12 month contract or a permanent position).
Our client work with logistics customers and they produce software which interlink these with its customers.
Functions of the job
- Work with Development Manager to determine work packages, objectives and expected timescales
- Work with Designer to determine layouts, styles and formatting
- Use source code control system (SVN)
- Component and end-to-end testing of code
- Produce software technical documentation
- Release versions of software, use build and the release systems
- Update hosting environments
- Learn new skills, technologies and languages as required to develop products
- 6+ years' experience of software development in a commercial environment
- Ability to work unsupervised to tight deadlines
- Ability to client face and communicate appropriately
- ASP.NET, MVC, C#, JQuery, HTML, CSS, SQL
- Source control, Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 8 years+ commercial experience and / or a related IT degree
If you are interested in the above position, please send across your latest CV and I will give you call. You can find me on Linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales