Supporting an established EPC in central Aberdeen, we are looking for a Contract Mechanical Engineer. This role will be based in their client's offices (an Operator). We need an Engineer to start by no later than early April. We have interview slots available for the 18th & 19th March.
This role will have a focus on UKCS and Norwegian assets.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Work on a wide range of areas including modularised offshore containers, piping, wellheads, well test packages, technical safety, pressure vessels, subsea structures, functional safety
- Interpret data from various sources and develop the most appropriate analysis approach for each task in hand.
- Produce accurate technical reports and support department with tenders and proposals.
- Identify issues or obstacles and propose and implement solutions for these.
- Ensure successful delivery of verification work accordance with international codes and standards.
- Show awareness of health and safety including implications and consequences of analysis and work to the safety of offshore operations and personnel.
- 6+ years oil and gas experience in an offshore and onshore environment.
- Qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering.
- UKCS asset experience from the last 3 years
- Achieved or working towards chartership
- Track record of successful delivery of work.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can find me on LinkedIn also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales