We are looking for talented designers who are experienced in control & instrumentation. The client is based on the outskirts of Grimsby with initial 6-month contracts available.
We need designers to work with a CAD operator/draughtsman to produce and check a design ready for approval by an engineer.
Key C&I designer responsibilities:
- Knowledge of associated industry detailing standards.
- Detailed working knowledge in SPI
- Familiarity with 3D design systems
- Prepare instrument Design deliverables such as:
- * Layout Drawings
- * Instrument hookup / installation details
- * Wiring / loop diagrams
- Petrochemical or O&G sector experience
Please send across your CV if this role is of interest or give me a call in the Manchester offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales