Large Renewable Power Company is looking to hire multiple Contract Coordinators Immediately in West Texas.
- Under general supervision, responsible for assisting in tasks related to activities involving negotiations, contract documents, and other legal/regulatory proceeding with regard to the wholesale power and natural gas business and related commercial transactions.
- Review contractual agreements or proposed amendments for conformity to company policies or recommendations.
- Generate outgoing contracts, amendments, and confirmations to trading partners.
- Maintain accurate records, coordinate and track incoming and outgoing documents and manage and maintain contract/counterparty data base.
- Position may also assist with Proforma development (including assumption validation) and complete reporting as needed.
- Job may include other duties as assigned.
- Designation as a paralegal or other relevant college degree is required.
- 3 or more years of related experience required, with an emphasis in contractual obligations, asset management, or financial trading institution experience recommended.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.