This will be for a 6 month contract role and the person needs to be able to start by early December, maybe later of needed. You require a positive approach, strong problem solving skills and a keen desire to identify and resolve issues. The role is to be based on the outskirts of Coventry and we have interview slots for the 22nd and 23rd of November.
You will help to identify opportunities for improvement, identify trends and suggest solutions. You will join an existing IT team on behalf of a Retail & Logistics company
The successful candidate requires experience & skills:
-Gathering User requirements
- Features and processes
- " as -is-to-be" / Business Process Modelling, OO Models and UML Methodologies.
- business cases, functional specifications, use cases, user stories
- Supplier / 3rd Party interaction
- multi module ERP experience (either Dynamics / Odo / NetSuite or SAP experience ideally)
- Configure reporting/queries for management requirements
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders and manage their expectations are essential qualities for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales