- 6 month contract likely to extend
- Competitive daily rate
- Large company exposure
This is a new opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator with Transport knowledge to join an innovative company specialising in construction and build works. We are looking for a motivated, highly communicative and driven Contracts Administrator's with experience in Construction, building and transport related projects, the assist the commercial manager and procurement team in contract production and maintenance. You will be instrumental in the company's success on the project and have the opportunity for growth as the company expands in Sydney
The Contracts Administrator will report directly into the Commercial Manager. You will be required to assist with the development of contracts, drafting contract proposals for the client, Contract production and Maintenance. Activities will include:
- Contract Administration relating to project needs.
- Perform regular contract audits for compliance purposes
- Consult regularly with management for all contracts related maintenance and amendments
- Assistance with contract production in alignment with client needs
- Ensure that all Contracts are up to date and correspond with the correct process's for company needs
- Attend regular meetings for company performance updates
- 3 years or more experience in transport projects
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (proffered)
- Demonstrated track record in a Construction environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with a large company that prides itself on career growth
- Social and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity for long term engagement
Competitive daily rate If this sounds like something you're interested in please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018