Consultant - 3PL
- Competitive + attractive daily rate
- Great work life balance opportunities
- Long term career opportunities
About the role:
On behalf of my clients I am looking for a 3PL Consultant based from their head offices in Western Sydney. My client has a massive foothold in the FMCG market and are the front runners for SAP in Australia. The role is initially being offered as a full time 6 month contract but there is a strong likelihood to extend with opportunity to progress.
As the 3PL consultant you will be in charge of the integration between 3PL vendors and SAP in particular picking, warehousing and transportation. It will also be important to work on optimisation across all levels.
To be considered for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following skills / experience (candidates without will not be able to be considered at this stage)
- 3 Years of 3PL experience
- Must have strong knowledge of the integration of SAP and 3PL
- Able to connect with key stakeholders on all levels
- Knowledge of warehouse processes
My clients will be holding interviews for this role ASAP so if you are interested in applying and have the essential skills please forward a copy of your updated CV to Todd Thorn-Saville for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com