The client in question is urgently looking to appoint 3-4 Civil Site Supervisor's and one Civil Construction Manager for a Construction site of some Gas Insulated Switch Gears.
This will be a 2 year contract, working in the Dubai based project site location (site based) and due to the urgency we are looking to hear from civil professionals who are not working / coming out of contract as the position is starting March 20th 2019.
The project will likely go 2 years. The scope of work will be the construction of a number of 400 kv substations and installation of some Gas-insulated Switch Gears. The project is split into 4 sections, so each Supervisor will be responsible of managing the construction activities of their own section of the project. The construction work has started and the excavation has begun.
The Construction works have been sub-contracted out, so we are looking for a civil professional who has both onsite execution experience and also experience of more a construction supervisory role. Background & Roles & Responsibility:
- Civil professional
- Experience of Construction of Substations within the Middle East (preferably UAE so aware of DEWA regulations)
- Experience working with Site Supervisor's or EPC Clients
- Construction Supervisor - 5 - 8 years experience
- Construction Manager - 15 - 20 years experience
- Ability to manage and push the work of the subcontractors
- Coordination of the internal team
- Monitor performance of the project inline with targets
In the event this position is of interest, please send me your updated CV and I will be in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.