Progressive Global Energy are working with a fast growing Infrastructure Construction company in Harris County (TX), who are looking for a Construction Manager to join their expanding team.
Are you a Construction Manager looking for a new opportunity? Then this could be your next big opportunity!
What will you be doing?
You will be contributing to the construction of the new Ship Channel Bridge and Beltway Suspension Bridge, starting in January 2018. This position is full-time.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Possess a relevant degree.
- TxDOT experience and a full grasp of TxDOT standards.
- Waste or Water experience.
- Previous experience working in - or around - Harris County.
- Roadway or Bridge construction experience.
- Must be local to Harris County.
- A Texas Professional Engineer licence is preferred but not essential.
As an equal opportunities employer, you will be part of the company's diverse working environment, enjoying constant support to help you succeed in your new role. This is a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have the ability and desire to work with a community of professionals who will help develop your skill set, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.