International Company - Construction Manager (Europe)
My client is one of the leaders of the industrial service market. They are urgently looking for one engineer that will run the renovation and the new projects.
This role is based in Brussels but it has the responsibilities for the projects in EUROPE...
Being one of the biggest companies in Belgium, my client will offer different concrete career opportunities in the future. You can grow vertically in your department; evolve in other departments of the company or take a challenge on the international level.
- Cost analysis of one or several projects
- Travelling across Europe (mandatory)
- Overall planning and control of one or several projects at the same time and ensures their perfect comprehension with respect to deadlines, budget and content
- To lead a team in charge of a project
- To handle/supervise the complete invitation to tender
- To lead meetings with partners, consultants, subcontractors, etc
- To be part of the team which will discuss the bid with the client or his consultants
- To develop/analyse the planning and other internal documents
- To mentor and coach junior team members regarding their contribution to the several projects
- You will be responsible for the renovation and the constructions of new projects
- Engineering degree
- You have a relevant experience in a similar role
- You perfectly speak Dutch English and French.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Self-employed are welcome
If you are not self-employed but open to work on project based feel free to contact Sofian on 02/203.99.00 or send your resume to s.abdallahATprogressiverecruitment.com
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.