A Large Oil and Gas Company in Midland, TX is looking for a Water Pipeline Construction Manager/Inspector. This is a full-time Monday through Saturday, 1 year contract with potential to go direct hire after 12 months. Pay is $475 per 10 hour day with a $169 per diem per day. Mileage paid at $0.54 per mile. Must be local to the Midland, TX area or willing to relocate there at own expense. Must meet the skill sets below.
Essential Skills and Duties:
- 10+ years onshore pipeline and facilities construction, preferable in large diameter sizes, 24" and above, Carbon Steel and HDPE pipeline systems, at least 10 miles long or other acceptable experience.
- A background in estimating/designing/engineering interface with West Texas experience will be favored.
- Attend morning safety meetings and understand the scope of work for the day
- Must be able to generate reports and determine if on progress or behind schedule for the project and report back
- Review and evaluate contractor bids and make recommendations
- Review and approval of Contractor's Execution plan for the project, including component plans
- Track Contractor's performance against plan
- Must be able to understand the scope of the project and the standards that will go along with it
- Facilities, Pump Stations, Compressors and Plant background
- Operator Experience is ideal
- Extensive knowledge of AWW and API standards
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Project
- High level of drawing/design/bid competency
- Contraction of pond, plastic piping, mechanical, I&E
- Ability to read drawings and understand bid forms
- Ability to communicate effectively with contractors and team
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.