Are you a Component Engineer who wants to work for a large international organization in Eindhoven for at least 6 months?
We're hiring a Component / Support Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Focus on selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components;
* Support the increasing demand from the business for component management and supporting the roll out of products in the organisation;
* Actively support the client businesses globally and provide technical support to your team on Component Management;
* Actively support improvement of CM methods and way-of-working;
* Select, qualify and introduce new components in the component database;
* Ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date component data in the component database;
* Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
* Experience in update and maintain the Product Data Management Systems;
* Experience in Product Life Cycle Management;
* Experience in supplier selection and qualification of components;
* Experience in improving component methods and procedures.
* Location: Eindhoven
Apply now for the role of Test Engineer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.