A Global leader n the Oil & Gas sector are looking for a Completions & Well Access Instructor to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to contribute to a world class training programme by identifying, developing and managing a combination of classroom and workshop training.
- Deliver knowledge and skills-based technical training courses for customers and employees
- Conduct skills-based assessments of learners and document progress
- Provide objective feedback to learners and supervisors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programme and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong industry experience and technical knowledge in relevant areas (Christmas Trees, Tubing Hangers, Subsea Manifolds etc.)
- Good initiate and able to communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership experience
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing team in a new facility.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales