A large-scale Pharmaceutical company in Abbot Park, IL is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Compensation Analyst looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate survey submissions, survey responses, Non-Disclosure Agreements and loading of surveys in ePRISM Market Pricing tool
- Coordinate ePRISM survey data, benchmark jobs and refreshed data for market pricing
- Develop and analyze position descriptions and ensure appropriate placement in pay structure
- Compile data for wage surveys and analyze results to compare to other healthcare organizations
- Evaluate positions in relation to external market and internal jobs
- Prepare offer recommendations
- Assist in launch of new pay structure and pay practice program to align all jobs within system
- Administer cash bonus and referral bonus process
- Assist in merit and year-end bonus program
- Develop and document procedures in order to streamline current processes
- Perform equity studies on specific areas to analyze internal equity
- Developed internal personnel requisition form to be used electronically.
- Experience on Lawson, Performance Management and Ceridian software
Who are we looking for?
You should be highly trained in labor costs, salary analysis and benefits structures. Compensation analysts will use metrics and models to understand current salary trends and predict future trends. You will work with recruiters and other HR professionals to help develop compensation plans and ensure that employees are getting fair pay and benefits for their work. Additionally, candidates should be well versed in job evaluations, salary recommendations and salary surveys.
Bachelor's degree is required and 3-6 years in a compensation analyst role with some experience in basic compensation functions. Experience leading small to medium projects. Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with various internal customers to resolve critical data issues. Strong excel skills are required - pivot tables, vlookups, if/then statements.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Pharmaceutical company out of Abbot Park, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.