Commercial / Remediation Engineer - 70.000 - 80.000
You have the opportunity to work for a major international company, who offers quality services in consultancy, engineering and project management. Their customers are worldwide, mainly focused in environment and infrastructure markets, clean energy and oil and gas industry.
Currently, my client is looking for a Commercial/ Remediation Engineer. As part of the organisation, your role is to focus on Commercial-Industrial and Oil & Gas sector clients, as well as the US Department of Defense in the Benelux area.
Your major focus areas are:
- You will take the position of remediation lead in the Benelux (part of the Remediation Service Line in Europe)
- You will establish a remediation business in the Benelux.
- You will work together with an established business, to develop E&IS opportunities.
- You will cooperate with service line leads to support the growth of the business in the Benelux.
Your matching profile:
- You have a strong understanding of soul and groundwater.
- You have experience with consulting, delivering projects to multinational clients in the Benelux and other geographies.
- You are familiar with legislation for soil and groundwater in the Benelux.
- You are convenient with managing complex remediation projects, budget and client relations.
- You are willing to travel and work abroad on a regular basis (potentially wider Europe/ Middle East).
- You are more than comfortable, working in an international environment with different cultures.
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills - Dutch, English (French, Italian).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Outstanding career development with grow opportunities.
- Outstanding diverse international environment.
Are you interested?
Please send your most recent CV in WORD format to j.sloote '@' progressivege.com, and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.