For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Co-Creation lead. The team operates according to all Agile and Lean start-up principles, executing fast iterations to maximise team learnings.
In this highly engaged and motivated team the Co-creation lead is a central role within the Product & Exploration Team. In this role your challenge is to find efficient and innovative ways to speed up learning by testing and experimenting with users who are representing the voice of our target group. Gathering learnings by collecting information and data helps to feed the team with the latest customer insights to improve existing MVP's and to validate new areas of the digital ecosystem.
The candidate is responsible to
- To find efficient ways to test and experiment with a significant number of (unbiased) women, applying (proven) methods and efficient tooling to understand their needs
- Be the voice of the customer, using tooling to keep feeling with the latest customers' needs and feedback to feed the Product Exploration Team with new areas of exploration or suggestion to optimise current MVP's
- Setting up and managing the community to have access to highly involve unbiased users. Recruiting this users in an efficient way and keep (potential) users engaged
- Organising and lead interview sessions, co-creation sessions, hackathons, surveys and other ways of experimenting, locally and remotely in order to get qualitative data and insights.
- Help the Product Exploration Team to translate the value spaces to a clear set of requirements for the exploration sprints
The candidate should have the following skills and experience
- Strong organisational and project management skills you are able to set up and run exploration sprints from A-Z making
- Be prepared to solve tough problems and look beyond convention and open for new tooling to facilitate learning
- Obsessed by user behaviour and insights
- Experience working in the fields of customer development, marketing intelligence or people research.
- Clear focus and drive for delivery
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- A willingness to travel (25%)
Duration; 6 months (with possible extension)
Hours per week: 20
If you are interested in this position please respond with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.