A large name in the telecommunications industry is looking for a Cloud Architect to join their Sydney based team on an initial 6 month contract, starting in 2 weeks.
About the role
Capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with network solutions based on latest cloud/virtualization technologies
- Driving a technical team through implementation of complex cloud solutions
- Leading network optimization programs for large networks
- Engaging business stakeholders in understanding potential technologies capabilities
- Be a part of the pre-sales activities for new and existing network solutions
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as an Architect
- Strong background working in hybrid cloud environments
- Experience in different solutions (e.g. AWS, MEC, PaaS, IaaS, etc) is big advantage
- Experience designing complex network solution with scalable architectures with latest cloud technologies, based on functional and non-functional requirements
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018