In the role of a Business Intelligence Project Lead, you will have the opportunity to work on MAS reporting systems alongside reporting, analytics and other data exploration.
About our client
My client is a national energy company that offers exciting career opportunities in a number of facets across the business.
About the role
The Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) provides architecture and consultation services to Cloud consumers, and supports service owners in planning the migration and deployment of services within the defined constructs and guardrails of Origin's Cloud platforms (currently AWS & Azure). They are responsible for the definition of the Cloud Architecture for a project within a sustainable Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO) and for ensuring its overall alignment with IT, Cloud Services, and business unit portfolio strategies.
The CSA is a key advisor and thought leader for the Cloud Services strategic roadmap. They will identify areas for improving our service definition, and will be required to work closely with the Cloud Architecture & Automation (CAA) team to successfully onboard new services to formulate, maintain and/or improve service definition & strategy for reusable services.
Support the Service Owner, Project Managers and Domain Architects to provide the following services to programs and projects:
- Lead, drive and develop Cloud solution architectures that are agreed by all stakeholders
- Solution Services - end-to-end Solution Architecture & Design in line with a sustainable services TCO
- Governance Services - enabling the business units to make the best possible technology decisions leveraging existing enterprise IT services and providing overall design assurance
- Design and architect the service/solution in alignment with best practice security frameworks and Origin directives
What you can bring to this role
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a cloud solution architect
- Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, Internet-scale applications
- Technical skills and experience and knowledge relevant to the specific architecture domain and role
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Rewarding career opportunities
- Initial 6 month contract (potential to extend)
- Convenient CBD Location
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018