My client is a pioneer in the providing cloud solutions and is currently looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join their Sydney based team on an initial 6 month contract, starting in 2 weeks.
About the role
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will act as a trusted advisor and draw from previous successes to drive solutions within the Public Cloud arena.
- Design sustainable and feasible solutions for customers supporting customer innovation
- Develop and implement strategy roadmaps and architecture artefacts.
- Drive technical qualification, scoping, estimation, design and architecture of new or existing opportunities
- Proactively lead and mentor team members in project development and technical understanding
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 4 years working as an architect
- Minimum 2 years' experience with AWS and Azure (exposure to GCP is beneficial)
- Previous SME experience in Cloud, Infrastructure and Applications
- Must be confident in consulting to customers and business (pre-sales experience)
- DevOps experience is a bonus
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018