I'm Currently looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect (AWS) for a 6 months contract for a key client of mine based near Parramatta starting ASAP. With a fantastic working environment and great company culture this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please see below Accountability's for this role below:
- Development of AWS architecture for business systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
- Aligns application designs with established policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and completes design activities to ensure consistency
- Manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across applications within the program.
- Proactively engage business partners and other stakeholders to inform them of proposed changes to business systems architecture and business process.
- Assist in development of Solution Architecture advice on technical aspects of system development, business process, estimation and integration.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in please don't hesitate to apply and I will be intouch with you to discuss this role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018