Currently looking for 4 Platform Engineers for a client in the Consultancy sector to starting 8-month daily rate contracts based in Melbourne CBD.
Please see below some of the experience and skills needed to be successful within this role:
- At least 8 + years of overall experience
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Tooling such as Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonarcube, buildKite or similar.
- Experience in leading planning, architecture, implementation and support for application containerisation for large scale complex application environments using tools such as Dockers, kubernetes, rancher, GKE, EKS, Openshift, etc.
- Experience on multistage Docker implementations and automation.
- Cloud engineering and/or networking in GCP or AWS.
- Infrastructure as code via Terraform/ Cloudformation or similar tools like Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Understanding of TLS/SSL data encryption and authentication protocols
- Experience in servicemesh design and implementation for complex application workloads working across multiple clouds - Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Experience in working in agile environment
- Experience of working in Banking and Financial Services organisation is preferred but not mandatory
- Responsibility includes coordinating with diverse teams to be able to effectively deliver and operate the integrated automation platform
If you are keen to speak about these positions then please get in touch with me ASAP and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
For more information, please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018