Currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Solutions Architect for a key client of mine for a contract until mid-December for a client based near Parramatta starting ASAP. You will be joining a solid team with a great working environment and hardworking culture.
Please see below Accountability's for this role below:
- Development of AWS architecture for corporate infrastructure, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Solutioning and re-platforming of existing on-premises applications and infrastructure into AWS
- Solution from hardware infrastructure to virtualized infrastructure
- Provide solution for new requirements based on the cloud strategy
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, and security or networking requirements.
- Estimating AWS costs and implementing cost control mechanisms
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across systems within the program.
- Extensive corporate infrastructure & Wintel architecture and design
- Enterprise infrastructure and solution design in AWS.
- Detailed design for systems in AWS.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and complexity.
- Relevant AWS certification.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in infrastructure architecture
- Certification in architecture, infrastructure frameworks or similar discipline.
- Corporate infrastructure migration to AWS and datacentre decommissioning.
- Experienced in stakeholder management and developing deep relationships
- Obtaining aligned agreement from a range of stakeholders
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in please don't hesitate to apply and I will be intouch with you to discuss this role further.For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018