This role sits within the Cloud Solutions Team within the business unit Cloud Infrastructure Services in Utrecht. This unit is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery. The team is part of the Global business unit with responsibility to advise, support and develop across the regional business units.
In this role of Cloud Solutions Architect you're key in helping enable our customers on their journey to leverage cloud. In this role, you'll engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions for new and existing clients, leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud.
You'll be part of a pre-sales team, taking customers through the full journey from initial engagement, through proposal stage and potentially supporting clients during implementation. For cloud only deals, you may be the only Solutions Architect aligned to the deal, however for multi-platform deals, you'll likely work as part of a team of Solution Architects. From a technology perspective, your key focuses will be on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure, as well as help clients understand the benefits of the Cloud.
What you bring to the table:
- Recent working experience in cloud & pre-sales solutioning
- Experience with designing solutions for cloud
- Experience with RFI, RFP
- You'll have deep expertise in AWS or Azure
- You are able to demonstrate this expertise through certification ( Azure 70-534 or 70-535, or AWS Certified Solutions Architect or professional)
- Experience with Private cloud and legacy OS
- Experience with Hybrid cloud solutions
Is this something that may be interesting for you you? Then please get in touch with my via 020-5305800 or b.vandersnoek @ progressive-nl.com