My client is currently looking for two Cloud Architects to join their National Organisation based in Sydney CBD on an initial 6 month contract, starting ASAP.
About the role
The Cloud Architect roles are within the technology division of the business and will contribute significantly to the development of architectural solutions in the organisations technology Portfolio.
The role delivers solutions that include technology adoption plans, application design, operational management and continuous security assurance within an AWS multi-account environment.
- Lead cloud transformation through native solutions and other transformation initiatives
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevSecOps initiatives
- Provide appropriate solutions according to established patterns and practices
- Solutions meet and maintain Government and organisational standards including those for documentation, security, and operational processes.
What you can bring to this role
- 5 + years' experience working as an Architect(in an AWS environment)
- Strong CloudFormation experience (Infrastructure as a Code, Compliance as Code and Policy as Code)
- Proven ability to use and develop SaaS, serverless and microservice architectures
- Strong technical background to develop reference architectures and proven implementations (e.g. POC, pilot, Protype etc)
- Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms and software defined automation
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018