My client is currently looking for a Cloud Architect to join their National Organisation based in Sydney CBD on an initial 6 month contract, starting in 2 - 4 weeks.
About the role
The Cloud Architect role sit in the technology division of the business and will contribute significantly to the development of architectural solutions in the organisations technology Portfolio.
The role delivers solutions that include technology adoption plans, application design, operational management and continuous security assurance within an AWS multi-account environment.
- Lead Cloud transformation through native solutions and other transformation initiatives
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevSecOps initiatives
- Provide appropriate solutions according to established patterns and practices
- Solutions meet and maintain organisational standards including those for documentation, security, and operational processes.
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years architecture experience
- Minimum 2 years AWS experience and proven track record providing successful cloud solution
- Strong CloudFormation experience
- Proven ability to use and develop SaaS, serverless and microservice architectures
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks and disaster recovery
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018