My client is a leading technology provider looking for a cloud architect to joining on an initial 6 month contract in their Sydney CBD office.
About the role
As the cloud architect, you will play a critical role in providing guidance to the business by bringing your technical expertise across Public Cloud platforms to multiple clients.
- You will draw on your experience as an SME to provide best cloud solutions
- Responsible for HLD and LLD for customers technical requirements
- Provide mentorship to team members throughout implementation stages when necessary
- Cohesively develop and implement businesses Technology roadmap.
- Build and leverage existing delivery methodologies with a focus on efficiency and sustainability
What you can bring to this role
- Min 2 years practicing as an architect
- Min 2 years working with AWS and Azure (1 year GCP)
- Experience working in large, multi-tier complex environments
- Proven track record of being a trusted cloud advisor
- Subject Matter Expert in Cloud, Infrastructure and Applications
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018