My client is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join their Sydney based team on an initial 6 month contract, starting in 2-4 weeks.
About the role
You will be responsible for guiding stakeholders with the technical and migration aspects in cloud implementations. You will play a crucial role alongside customers and partner project teams, providing technical expertise throughout their implementations.
- Provide ongoing Cloud services consulting to customers and partners
- Communicate technical processes and implementation details to internal and external teams, both in formal documentation and verbally
- Act as technical expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of private Cloud
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of technologies including public and private Cloud
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as architect
- Minimum 2 years' experience in hybrid cloud environments
- Strong background of cloud knowledge and ability to forecast technology trends
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies
- Strong ability to present to stakeholders of all levels
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018