Clinical Research Physician (CRP) - Oncology/Gynecology
My client, a successful and international pharmaceutical company, is looking for a "Clinical Research Physician (CRP) - Oncology/Gynecology (m/f)". It's an unlimited full-time position and you can start as soon as possible. If you want to become part of a great team and of a company in which you can take over responsibility, you might be the perfect candidate.
Title: Clinical Research Physician (CRP) - Oncology/Gynecology
Location: Hesse, Germany
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities are generally related to late-phase and marketed compounds. The CRP is responsible for collaborating with local research staff in the planning, startup and conduct of phase 3b/4 studies that are conducted in Germany. In addition, the CRP, if assigned is responsible for support of global Development studies conducted in Germany. The core job responsibilities include those listed below as well as all other duties as assigned.
- Communicate and collaborate with Supervisor, Regional CRPs and Global Medical teams, to ensure life cycle plans for drugs in development address customer needs or communicate and collaborate such needs as delegated by Supervisor, Regional CRPs and Global Medical teams, to global Development teams, Global Health Outcomes (GHO), PRA, Therapeutic Area Program Phase, and Early Phase /EPM /Translational Medicine teams.
- Review and approve local informed consent documents to ensure appropriate communication of risk to study subjects.
- Participate in investigator identification and selection, in conjunction with clinical teams.
- Assist in the planning process and participate in study start-up meetings and other activities to provide the appropriate scientific training and information to investigators and site personnel.
- Serve as resource to clinical research site monitors, investigators and ethical review boards to address any questions or clarify issues arising during the conduct of study.
- Knowledge of and compliance with local laws and regulations, and global policies and procedures, compliance guidelines with respect to data dissemination and interactions with external health care professionals.
- Support the planning of symposia, advisory board meetings, and and/or the facilitation of other meetings with health care professionals.
- Establish and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with external experts, thought leaders, and the general medical community on a national/international basis.
- Support / assist in the preparation of regulatory reports, preparation for regulatory agency advisory committee hearings and label discussions, local registration efforts, and communication and resolution of regulatory issues, including regulatory response, from an affiliate/country perspective.
- Actively address customer (payer, patient and health care providers) questions in a timely fashion by leading data analyses and new clinical or health outcomes research efforts
- Contribute to the development of medical strategies to support brand commercialization activities by working closely with brand teams, global PRA and HO, clinical management or personnel and other cross-functional management during the development of the local business plan.
- Review, offer scientific and creative input, and approve promotional materials for brand team.
- Support training of sales representatives, and other medical representatives.
- Attend, contribute and participate in medical congresses/scientific symposia.
- Support the business unit management team, including medical leadership in preparation and administration of the local or business unit medical budget
- Board certified specialist (gynecologist or oncologist) with extensive clinical experience in the treatment of women and men with breast cancer, ideally complemented by several years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Deep understanding of the therapeutic area and extensive external network
- Clinical research or pharmaceutical medicine experience preferred
- Knowledge of drug development process relevant to country/region preferred
- Excellent English and German communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
If you are interested in this position and in more information, I'm happy to receive your CV (German or English). You can contact me via my email-address: t.dornberger(at)progressive.de.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.