Clinical Project Manager
You have experience in clinical trials, preferably in oncology, and have already experience as a Project Manager?
Then the following position will certainly be interesting for you: For a worldwide operating CRO, I am currently searching for the position Clinical Project Manager in the Frankfurt Region.
Planning, implementation and monitoring of all operational processes
- Project Manager of clinical studies (phase I-III)
- Responsible for own study team
- Reporting to the Management and external partners
- University degree in life sciences like biology (preferable PhD)
- Experience in the indication oncology
- At least 2 years' experience as a Project Manager of clinical studies
- ICH-GCP- and AMG-knowledge
- Preferable: Experience in Line Management
If you see personal challenge in these varied and responsible tasks, please apply by email with your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications)
Contact Person Clinical Operations:
Teresa Feilhuber, Recruitment Consultant
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7882