Responsible for the new manufacture and recertification of used parts and products with regards to Cladding activities, working on state of the art Computerized /Cladding machines.
* Participate in running and qualifying new procedures as and when required
* Aptitude to be trained in new procedures and methods.
* Assistance in training in procedures to Trainees.
* Adhere to the quality system controls as regards to control of cladding processes.
* Safe working practices and implementing a enforcing EHS policy.
* To assist in planning for improved methods of productivity.
* Meet delivery schedules and pre-set time for operations.
* Participation in identifying and finding solutions to problems.
* Material movements within the cladding area.
* Other assigned tasks as required
* School leaving certificate or similar diploma
* Basic understanding of mathematics.
* Computer literacy (Basic)
* Understanding of modern Cladding methods and techniques.
* Working understanding of ISO engineering drawings
* Good communication skills.
* fresh up to 3 years of experience in cladding operation.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.