Coming around the next half of the year there has been an increase to opportunity across the civil structural market. My client is a tier 1 design consultancy with offices across the globe and currently leading a large team across multidisciplinary infrastructure projects. They are currently seeing a large turnover of designs and have asked to resource for a Civil/Structural Drafter to join the team in Melbourne.
About the role
As a drafter, you will be responsible for aiding in the drafting of multiple large scale transport projects. Your expert understanding in civil projects alongside your knowledge and use of MicroStation will aid in the completion of designs.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of Australian experience as a drafter
- Work independently with MicroStation
- Previous transport project exposure
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to a major Melbourne projects
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018