Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Civil/ Structural Designer to join a Melbourne based client.
Join our Melbourne based client to work on a number of Materials Handling projects!
As a Civil/ Structural Designer, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing designs for materials handling equipment and mining infrastructure, including processing plants, conveyors etc.
- Mine surface works
- Prepare excavation drawings
- Design concrete slabs, platforms, handrails etc.
What you will need to have to be considered:
- Civil/ Structural design experience with the materials handling equipment and mining infrastructure (processing plants, conveyors etc.)
- Extensive earthworks experience
- Experience using Microstation and Autocad
- Highly considered experience with mine rehabilitation
- The attitude for high performance and growth
- Ability to reside in Melbourne, Victoria.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your latest CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018