This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a contract role (potential extension offered) with a global company within the engineering industry whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.
About our client
Our client is a growing tier 1 Design Consultancy specialising in a range of roads and rail projects.
About the role
In this role you will bring extensive Microstation experience and join an expert team based in Melbourne CBD.
You will be working with a team to execute the drafting aspects of the North West Program Alliance, which is a $6.9 billion Level Crossing Removal project to see the safe removal of Melbourne's most dangerous level crossings. This project is set to remove over 50 level crossings by 2020.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of experience as a civil drafter
- Extensive knowledge and experience working on rail and/or roads
- Experience in Microstation, AutoCAD bonus
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Join a thriving team in a global firm
How to apply
If you have the essential experience and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne , please 'Apply Now' with an updated copy of your CV for review. Alternatively, you can call Melissa Gadzev on (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
Full working rights in Australia (MUST)