You will be joining a growing team in the drafting of the upgrades and extensions of Melbourne roads and highways. This opportunity will further your career progression with a global tier 1 design consultancy within the engineering industry. You will gain exposure to projects and programs that are at the forefront of technology, used on some of the biggest, most influence projects happening now in Melbourne.
About the role
In this role, you will bring extensive MicroStation and AutoCAD experience and join an expert team based in Melbourne CBD. You will work on a vast amount of road and highways projects and also rails and bridge tenders.
What you can bring
- 4+ years Australian experience as a civil drafter
- Previous experience working on roads and highways projects
- Expert ability in using MicroStation
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018