My client is a tier 1 internationally recognised design consultancy with a large Australian presence. They are currently seeing a large turnover of designs and have asked to resource for a Civil Drafter to join the Highways Design team in Melbourne.
About the role
As a civil drafter, you will be responsible for aiding in the drafting of multiple large scale highway and road designs and multiple tenders. Your expert understanding in civil projects alongside your knowledge and use of MicroStation and AutoCAD will aid in the completion of designs. This opportunity will further your career progression with a globally recognised design and infrastructure consultancy within the engineering industry. You will gain exposure to programs that are at the forefront of technology, used on some of the biggest projects happening now in Melbourne.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of Australian experience as a civil drafter
- Work independently with MicroStation
- Previous experience working on highways and projects
- Experience in AutoCAD bonus
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to a major Melbourne projects
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018