Progressive Global energy are working with a leading oil and gas company based in Tyler (East Texas) and we're looking to recruit a number of Civil Engineers. This will be a 6 month contract to direct hire basis. The ideal candidate should have:
- Ideally around the 4/5 years' experience.
- Be a licensed professional engineer in the state of Texas and ideally New Mexico as well.
- Civil Engineering experience - The work will all be civil engineering so roads, pads, crossings etc. The candidate will be doing formulas and instructing where construction is to be.
- Experience in creating drawings and tying it in with design. Please note this is NOT a design position.
- Experience in topographic work, contouring and volumes, cut & fill.
- Land surveying experience is a preference.
- Be experienced and prepared to carry out day to day work on a lot of volumes, dirt volumes, plans for constructing and help to survey projects as well.
- Proofing maps, field notes and surveying calculations.
The pay rate for these positions are flexible pending experience. If this position is something you would be interested in then please respond to this email with a copy of your most up to date resume and I will reach out to you in the coming days to discuss in greater detail. If this position isn't for you but you know of someone who would be interested then please feel free to pass on or screen shot and share on your various social media platforms and call me
Progressive Global Energy
832 900 5919 .
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.