Role: Civil Engineer
Location: All Roles based in Tyler, TX
Schedule: 50 - 60 hours, office based.
Length: 6 month contract - hire
- Licensed Engineer (P.E.) in TX, (also NM preferred)
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with a Bachelor's degree
- Job will be all civil engineering: so roads, pads, crossings etc.
- Formulas and advising where to build, drawings and tie it in - no designing
- Experience in topographic work, contouring and volumes, cut and fill. The more they understand about land surveying, the better.
- Pipeline crossing, permits for roads, rivers and BLM (Bureau of Land Management) property
- Day to day working on a lot of volumes, dirt volumes, plans for construction and helping in surveying projects as well.
- Proofing maps, field notes, surveying calculations.
- Must be able to work long periods of time effectively without supervision
- Must be hard worker and have good time management (no punch-in/punch-out mentality)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.