A well-established engineering consultancy that specialises in civil infrastructure, is looking for a Civil 3D Designer as they take on a major project.
About the role
You will be joining the design team based in North Sydney, working on a major infrastructure (roads and highways) as a Civil 3D Designer.
Two year contract opportunity
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and developing alignments and profiles of roadways and pipelines, site grading, and drainage features.
- Prepare plan, section and detail drawings for various civil infrastructures
- Coordination with other disciplines.
- Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles.
- Produce and manage drawing sets.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must have 3-5 years' experience working on road projects
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience is storm water drainage, road and pavement grading design as well as water quality modelling
If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in and you meet the criteria, please apply!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018