Be apart of major design tender with a Global influential design consultancy working on Melbourne's largest Highways projects. In this position, you will join a thriving and supportive team as well as have a key influential part in the development of Victoria's infrastructure upgrades.
About the role
Your role will be within the Civil team, working on 12D packages doing 3D modelling for Road and Highways located across Melbourne. Your experience will be across civil, road and highway tenders and have a senior level of understanding around 12D Modelling. As a contractor, you will be joining the team for an initial 6-month contract to aid in this demanding and busy period with a likely extension in the new year.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of experience in Australia as a Civil Engineer
- Strong 12D skills is a must
- Provide project history across road and highway designs
- Work independently and contribute in team discussions
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Work on complex design modelling
- Responsible for 12D 3D modelling
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as 12D Civil Engineer in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018