- South Side, Melbourne
- Experienced Civil Drafter
- Roads, pavements and design
- Strong microstation experience and confidence
- Six month contact with potential extension on going
This available position provides you with the background to be working for a large tire 1 design consultancy with a long term well established market in the UK. They have been a growing influence in the civil market nationally in Australia for over 5 years now, with offices across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. They deliever leading contacts across a wide range of civil platforms and have enquired a venture with VicRoads Projects.
Due to their successful growth, our client is looking for a experiences Civil Drafter to join their successful team on the VicRoads project. They are looking for experienced draftsman with a background of working on major infrastructure project or who has extensive recent experience in this field. The right candidate would also be able to fit into their hard working and fast past culture and be a team player going forward.
To suit this role, these following skills and experiences are essential:
- A high proficiency in using Microstation - 3 Years minimum
- Skilled Civil drafting experience - 4 years+
- Worked in the Civil market space previously
- Project experience across roads, highways, tunnelling
- Willing to travel to South Side,Melbourne. Australia
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian based consulting company.
- Full working rights in Australia (MUST)
This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a long-term contract role with a global name in Engineering whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, click below and 'Apply Now' with a updated CV.