- Global consultancy
- Melbourne and nationally based projects
- Supportive time
- Senior role
Work with a leading design consultancy within the engineering market, with global influence in civil and structural projects across a range of professions. In this role, you will bring extensive MicroStation and AutoCAD experience and join an expert team based in Melbourne CBD. You will work on a vast amount of road and highways projects and also rails and bridge tenders.
About the role
You are a confident Civil Drafter with MicroStation and roads/highways experience. My client is experiancing an influx of work at the moment and require a senior drafter with the ability to work autonomously and take charge.
What you can bring
- 5+ years Australian experience as a civil drafter
- Previous experience working on roads and highways projects
- Expert ability in using MicroStation
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018