- Work across a range of multidisciplinary projects
- Heart of the CBD
- 2D and 3D design drafting
Your role within the team will be to draft 2D and 3D drawings of utilities and underground services of major projects in Victoria. Your offices will be in the heart of the CBD.
About the role
In this role, you will be an expert in AutoCad and MicroStation drawings and have working knowledge in 12D or Civil 3D modelling. You will be responsible for packages ranging from the Victorian projects but also Sydney and Brisbane work too.
What you can bring
- 3+ years of working Australian experience civil drafting is a must
- 5+ years of experience in drafting.
- Work independently with MicroStation, Autocad,
- Working knowledge of 12D or Civil 3D modelling
- Previous experience working on roads and utilities projects
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract
- Working in the heart of the CBD
- Training and support to grow your skills
- Ability to move into design and modelling
- Work on multiple civil projects
How to apply
If you meet the minimal requirement listed above and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large national infrastructure project, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018