We are currently working exclusively with a Global Engineering Consultancy in the heart of AdelaideCBD .With their continually growing team, my client requires a skilled Civil Designer with Highway and Main Roads (as per SA standards) experience to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The role will include:
- Roads & Highways Projects
- Design using AutoCAD software OR Microstation
- Collaborating with designers, planners, engineers and clients deliver documentation to a high standard
What you need:
- Strong Demonstrated Design experience with SA Transport & Main Roads projects
- 5+ civil design/drafting experience
- 5+ years of Australian based Roads experience
- Must be confident in completing designs using the software's AutoCAD and Microstation
- A passion for drafting and civil design
- The ability to work collaboratively in a high performing team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a desire to grow and develop within the engineering industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, dependable & committed to achieve overall
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and operate effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary (negotiable)
- Great office location with modern fit out
- Friendly team of professionals
- Excellent career prospects
- Long term contract (High chance of an extension)
- Being an important part of an immense project changing Adelaide's civil infrastructure
This role represents the opportunity to join a market leader in the industry, to grow your career and work in an exciting and collaborative team environment. To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Chloe on 02 9285 1022. If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" and follow the prompts.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018