We are currently working exclusively with a Global Engineering Consultancy in the heart of Perth CBD.With their continually growing team, my client requires a Civil Drafter to join their team on a 12 month (open ended) contract.
The role will include:
- Design/Drafting using Civil 3D and AUTOCAD (some projects may require 12D software experience)
- Previously coordinated the design of dams, storm water drainage, water quality and earthwork projects
- PowerStation pad earthworks, drainage and site access design using Civil 3D
- Draft Schematic Designs given by Engineers
- Assist Engineering team in calculation of levels , Cross fall , Pits and all sort of Drainage Calculation
What you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be familiar with W.A standards and regulations
- Reliable, dependable & committed to achieve overall
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and operate effectively in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- Great office location with modern fit out
- Friendly team of professionals
- Perth CBD location
- Excellent career prospects
- Long term contract
To apply, please click the "APPLY NOW" button and follow the prompts OR call 02 9285 1022 and ask for Chloe.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018