We are currently working exclusively with a Global Engineering Consultancy in the heart of Brisbane CBD .With their continually growing team, my client requires a skilled Civil Designer with TMR experience to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The role will include:
- Roads & Highways Projects
- Rail Projects
- Design using 12D software OR Civil 3D
- Collaborating with designers, planners and engineers to deliver documentation to a high standard
What you need:
- Strong Demonstrated Design experience with QLD Transport And Main Roads (TMR) Projects
- 5+ civil design experience
- 5+ years of Australian based Roads experience
- Previous rail experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Must be confident in completing designs using the software's AutoCAD and 12D
- A passion for drafting and civil design
- The ability to work collaboratively in a high performing team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a desire to grow and develop within the engineering industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, dependable & committed to achieve overall
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and operate effectively in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary (negotiable)
- Great office location with modern fit out
- Friendly team of professionals
- Excellent career prospects
- Long term contract
- Being a important part of an immense project changing Brisbane's civil infrastructure
To apply, please click the "APPLY NOW" button and follow the prompts.
If you would like to hear more about this role, feel free to contact Chloe on 02 9285 1022.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018