- MicroStation 3D modelling set up
- Training and developing templates
- Piping and utilities work
You will be working with a Utilities company adding and developing ref templates in MicroStation 3D. Due to rapped growth of the business, it is seential they bridge the gab in their modelling team.
About the role
You are a MicroStation expert with ample amount of knowledge in 3D modelling with the Bentley product. You will come in and set up temples for the piping and utilities work as well as cut sections on the model of pips. You will also be responsible for the training of the modelling team to use these templates.
What you can bring
- 7+ years of experience with utilities and piping
- Expert on Microstation 2D and 3D A MUST
- Previously developed profile templates and cut sections
- Ability to communicate and train others
- VicTrack experience (Desirable)
- Previous experience working on roads and utilities projects
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3 month contract role with likely extension
- Tight nip team
- Supportive office environment
- Conveniently located in Melbourne CBD
- Exposure to multiple civil projects nationally.
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in developing MicroStation templates in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018