Citrix Infrastructure Engineer
On behalf of an Industry Leading organisation, I'm seeking an experienced Citrix Infrastructure Engineer to join their busy and established infrastructure team. You will be primarily responsible for BAU support to the businesses vital Citrix, Virtulisation and Infrastructure estate.
Due to a significant increase in their project portfolio for 2019, there will be opportunities to get involved in exciting project work alongside your day to day BAU responsibilities.
- Ensure configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Continually review, design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Lead or assist in Citrix and infrastructure-based technology projects and tasks.
- Ensuring adherence to Group IT, Departmental and individual SLAs and KPIs.
- Maintaining all operational infrastructure systems in line with Group IT Business Continuity requirements.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and similar governance models.
- Monitoring end-user access and security.
- Maintain BAU support of the Citrix and Infrastructure environment.
- Contribute to the testing and introduction of new software and hardware into the Citrix and Infrastructure environment.
- Authoring and updating infrastructure, support and procedures documentation.
- Such other responsibilities as the Company may from time to time require.
- Minimum 2 years' experience Supporting a Citrix Environment
- Knowledge of Citrix:
- XenApp and XenDesktop.
- XenMobile and ShareFile.
- Understanding of Citrix Netscaler (MPX and VPX)
- Provisioning Services - PVS/MCS
- Citrix Cloud
- VMWare ESXi, vSphere and vCenter.
- Citrix XenServer.
- Server and Desktop Technologies.
- Active Directory Services.
- Group Policies.
- Office 365
- Experience using data and reporting to implement improvements
- Citrix Qualification - CCP-V,CCP-N or above - Desirable
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE - Server and Desktop - Desirable.
This role will suit someone who sees themselves as an with windows and virtualised systems, with multiple years of experience. Ideally you will have experience in a professional services style environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you have the skills and experience required then I am keen to speak to you so please apply ASAP.
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018