Citrix Engineer - London - 3 months - £320-£350 per day
I'm currently recruiting for a Citrix engineer with solid implementation experience. This is a 12 weeks contract with a possible extension. Looking for someone to start immediately and interview ASAP.
Key Skills Required:
- Good Citrix [(good general server skills and experience of implementing (not just supporting) Citrix)] to help one of my clients with a project they have.
- The client will have the design ready, the engineer needs to do the implementation work.
- Outside this project, the person will need to do the general day-to-day work on a Service Desk (troubleshooting users laptops, backup checks, patching- the person will be based at our client site;
- This is a high end client and support will be at desk side but also remotely so we need someone with perfect communication skills / customer care, previous experience in supporting VIPs).
- The working schedule is Mon-Fri 09:00am-17:30pm, any overtime hours will be paid with the applicable overtime multipliers
- Start date: Asap
For more information regarding the role please contact me or email with your latest CV, suitability and availability.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales