Chemical Process Technician
Are you a motivated Process Engineer / Technician with knowledge of chemicals? Are you looking for an inspiring and challenging opportunity? Then this could be the perfect job for you. We are looking for a Chemical Process Engineer for one of our main clients in the area of Eindhoven.
The Department you'll work for develops and delivers solutions for nanoimprinting on large wafers.
As a chemical process engineer you'll be an important player in the supply of chemical products (mostly silicon's). Next to that you'll be supporting the creation of new business by producing customer samples and you're responsible for the quality, production planning and timely delivery of products to the customers. This means you'll:
* Plan and execute the production of Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography (SCIL) specific consumables
* Plan and execute the production of samples
* Perform outgoing quality controls of various products
* Manage the order flow
* Continuous improve your technical knowledge
* Comply with ESH/HSE/SHE policies, rules and regulations
* MBO graduate in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent
* At least 4 years if professional experience in process development
* Ability to plan, execute and deliver in a fast working environment
* Capability to balance innovation and practical realisation
* Self-motivated and proactive in the realisation of the set goals in a cross-functional environment
Are you interested in this job as Chemical Process Technician? Apply direct by clicking on the link or by sending your Curriculum Vitae to Jan-Bas Goedegebuure via j.goedegebuure @ progressiverecruitment.com.
In case you have questions or would like to get better informed about this job or similar positions within the high tech industry, please get in contact with Jan-Bas Goedegebuure via +31 10 206 9888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.