We're hiring junior and senior Chemical Identification Specialists - 58.000 - 86.000
Are you an enthusiastic Chemical Specialist and do you love to work in a fast-paced environment?
One of our main international clients in the area of Rotterdam has an excellent job vacancy for a Chemical Identification Specialist.
In the position of Chemical Identification Specialist you will be responsible for accurately identifying chemicals based on scientific information. You will have the opportunity among others to support global chemical inventory registrations, and to apply for new identification for new chemicals.
How your potential will be optimised
As a Chemical Identification Specialist you will work closely together with the manager Chemicals Management. In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work together with R&D technical teams.
- Coach and support team members, and business partners on requirements.
- Review regulations and to support internal and external requests for chemical identification.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- You have a strong understanding of nomenclature (polymer, organic, etc.).
- You are able to apply chemical knowledge to regulatory issues and vice versa.
- PhD or MS, PhD degree, advanced degree in chemistry.
- 3-6 years of work experience, in identification of chemicals (and regulatory aspects).
- Knowledge and understanding of chemical regulations (REACH, TSCA etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking and writing).
- Willingness to travel.
What you will get for your efforts
- A gross annual salary as a junior between € 58.000 and € 73.500
- A gross annual salary as a senior (min 6y. exp) from € 70.000 and € 86.000
- Career growth opportunities
Where the magic happens
You will work at a global specialty chemical company, serving customers all around the world. This organization has an international company culture and the work environment is energetic, with a lot of room for personal and professional development. All employees are very passionate about their job.
Apply now for the role of Chemical Identification Specialist and share your latest CV (in Word) with Jerrel Sloote via j.sloote'@'progressivege.com.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.